Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Reading Activities

For one of the activities for lockdown work we had to complete this reading slide. First we had to pick an audio/journal artical then we had to read it and then do all the activities about it, Then for the start of the activity part we had to retell the story in our own words and what we think the key points where. for the rest of the activities you can go and look at the slide and figure them out yourself with my answer :)

I found it hard to pick what audio book and journal to do.
I found it easy to understand what to do.
My reading activities slide is down below.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work Ayla. Your DLO is great... reminds me of how much I loved comics when I was younger. Looks like you certainly found something of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Ayla!. Your activity is great, it's pretty cool how we picked the same book as well.

    Blog you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.