Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Look where the ball is!

During Lock down we had multiple things we had to do one of them being a fantasy,action and horror I chose horror my story's about 2 siblings who accidentally kicked a ball over to a house but the house no ones lived in for years and the previous owner was mean but at night and sometimes through the day they see lights and hear things coming from that house and they decide to go through the house to get there ball but weird things happen, you will have to read the story to hear more. My story inst completed so this is a preview-draft
I found it hard to think of an idea for my story i was tossing between doing 2 ideas then i came up with a completely Different one
I found it easy to keep on writing this once i found my idea
I will update you when my story is finished

2 comments:

  1. Great writing Ayla! I enjoyed talking with you about your ideas for this story. It's good that you managed to get this far with your writing and I am looking forward to hearing what the loud 'bang' was! You used onomatopoeia well to create a tense mood: creek, drip, bang!
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad your Looking forward to seeing what the 'bang' was,I have a suspenseful idea for the next paragraph as well, before the story ends and they figure out what is. :)

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.