Pages

Monday 8 July 2019

Fur as soft as a chinchilla or spikes like a porcupine?

Activity 2 Have fur as soft as a chinchilla or spikes like a porcupine? for this activity we had to write a answer for what one we would rather have,I wrote about spikes like a porcupine here is my explanation.
I found finding a picture hard,I found writing the explanation easy.

Rather have fur soft as a chinchilla or spikes like a porcupine?


I would rather have spikes like a porcupine because I would be able to make sure most people
wouldn’t be able to touch me because I don’t like being touched I could scare everyone away with my
spikes.

Image result for porcupine on the road

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ayla it's Aliyah
    I really like your blog post. it reminds me of my one that I made ( please visit my blog). Maybe next time you could use your own Image and make sure your writing fits on the post. My question is why did you use a google image.please visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aliyah thank you for noticing my mistakes and asking a very good question,well I don't actually know why I used a google picture mainly because I didn't think of making my own. If I did without reading the text you probably wouldn't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.