Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Comments Learning journey

In the learning journey activity 11 there is a blog comment so where you have to do 3 comments that have 5 sentences and include the quality blog comment traits which are obviously a greeting positive,thoughtful,helpful,question and I like to include a connection so where you say something and you connect to that post like what it reminds you of or if you've done that before mention it.
So I documented for the activity 3 of my comments I have done with those traits I listed above.
I found it hard to still make it quality but put 5 sentences without getting boring.
But it was easy to make the drawing with my picture.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ayla it's Aliyah
    I really like your DLO. It reminds me of the DLO I did for the comments I did. Maybe next time you could make sure the comments fit in the thing( I don't know what to call it). My Question is did you enjoy putting the comments on peoples blogs.
    PS my comment is in there thank you for commenting I will make sure I reply.
    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aliyah thank you for that feedback next time I will make sure to check the sizing of the post to fit on the page, and yes I did enjoy blog commenting do you like blog commenting?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.