Pages

Friday 19 July 2019

Secret life of pets 2 trailer what happens next?

For activity 8 in the learning journey I had to watch the trailer for the secrets life of pets 2 movie and write what I think will happen next it was a 2 minute 47 second video with wonderful music and great animations and illustrations. I think the movie is about what pets do in their life and what they think which I think is pretty much what everybody else thinks because its literally called that. but here is my story.
I found it hard to think of my own ways to say things.
I found it easy to think of my structure/what to write it on and my base of the story.


1 comment:

  1. Its Ayla here and don't mind the bottom story my computer wouldn't show it so I couldn't delete it after I saw I needed to re size and position it so yeah just a quick message.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.