Pages

Saturday 13 July 2019

Acrostic poem

Today for activity 17 in the learning journey I made an acrostic poem about my favorite animal so my favourite animal is a pig so I done 3 separate words because pig is only 3 letters so I done Pig,Piglet and Piggy.so it is basically just an acrostic poem

I found challenging coming up with different describing words.
I found writing the text and choosing fonts,sizes and boldness easy.
Here is my poem(s)

Pinky
Independant
Great
Gorgeous
Yummy

Perfect
Imaginactive
Gentle
Lucky
Enormous
Talky

Playful
Insensitive

Groomed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.