Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Literacy Book creator story

For literacy this week Me and Keah have been making a story on book creator called Friendship necklace where two girls get split apart and they don't know they are sisters and then the come back together Keah is writing chapter 1 and I am writing chapter 2 called the split up. book creator if you don't know is a online well book creator you can choose between lots of different backgrounds fonts and insert any pictures you make a cover for your book then you can add as many pages as you like I turned one of my favourite books I am currently writing into a book creator story. you can also record your voice and if you click the button it will play what you said. I would recommend trying book creator for yourself.
The following picture is my cover then the writing.

I found challenging to try and pick what background,font and all accessories.
I found easy what to write about and how to work what the font is and yeah how it works. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ayla I like the story that we wrote but I wrote the first one I read it i love it.. any way. I think you could do better by using better words to describe it but I like how all your spelling is right. do you like writing these types of story's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keah thanks for commenting on my story I'm glad that it sounds like you like it.thanks for telling me that I could use more descriptive words. and yes I like writing these types of story's. Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ayla I like your post your story sounds good. I would love to read it. Maybe next time you could make sore people can click on your pictures.


    I love Your post

    Bye, From Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nirvana thanks for your comment I am glad you said my story sounds good.thanks for the advice that it sounds like you want to be able to click on my pictures, do you know how to do that because I don't
      and your comment was good because you used punctuation.
      For now Bye Nirvana.

      Delete
    2. Hey Piggyo thank for your feedback. I like that you talked about my punctuation. I using punctuation.


      Thank you Talk soon

      Bye

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.