Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Tangata Whenua

Today I done a reading activity about Tangata Whenua Its about Maori and Moriori people and how they got to new new Zealand there life style was were they lived and how they found Aotearoa. It also talked about what they brought to New Zealand and the types of flightless birds they killed, One being the Moa they didn't realised that they only lay about 1-2 eggs a year and killed them for food.
I found it hard to remember the answer to the questions below.
I found it easy to figure out the answers once I remembers a little bit before the part I was looking for.
Here a few photos of my questions and my answers.
Including a photo of what they sailed on.


2 comments:

  1. Superb work Ayla... a good into. followed by lots of accurate information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops.. I meant 'a good intro.'

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.