Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Breathless

For one of the activity's in our class reading slide was to make another continuing chapter in the story we read,We got to choose what story we read and I chose to read a story called Breathless. If you look at the picture or doc below it will tell you about the story because it is to long too fit in this paragraph. What we had to do was wright another part of the story if something else happened we had to wright what we would want the story to continue on with so I wrote mine and if you look at the doc you will see it below the story :)
I found it hard to think of a good idea that I want the story to continue on with.
I found it easy to write about the story and put it in my own words when explaining it to you.

3 comments:

  1. Great work completing this reading activity Ayla. I think that your ending sounds positive. It would be cool to promote sportsmanship. Keep up the good work.
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your thinking's paid off though Ayla. Your overview of the story is well-constructed and informative and leads well into your ending. Helpful hint: write, wright and right all sound the same, but have different uses when you write (I'm sure you'll choose the right one next time!:-). Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this helpful comment I always proof read my work and this time Using the right ( wright or right ) Just slipped past my eye this time but I will make sure to look closer next time :)

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.