Pages

Friday 12 July 2019

Learning journey Alphabetical animal list

Today for activity 12 in the creatures learning journey I have done a list of animals from a to z in order I do have 1 for every letter even tho unicorns aren't real I have it in there but I do have other animals for u Here I have included a list. and there are more than 1 on most of them.
I found thinking of some animals hard
I found some of the letters easy.
Alligator
Anteater
Ape
Bear
Bat
Bird
Butterfly
Bee
Beatles
Cat
Cow
Cheetah
Duck
Dolphin
Dog
Deer
Elephant
Eagle
Falcon
Ferret
Gorilla
Giraffe
Goldfish
Hawk
Hamster
Hammerhead shark
Hedgehog
Hyena
Iguana
Jaguar
Jellyfish
Kangaroo 
Killer whale
Lynx
Lion
Leopard
Monkey
Magpie
Mouse
Mole
Nit
Newt
Octopus
Orangutan
Penguin
Pig
Platypus
Polar bear
Quill
Quail
Rabbit
Red panda
Sea lion
Scorpion
Sloth
Spider
Snail
Snake
Tarantula 
Tasmanian devil
Tapir
Tiger
Unicorn
Umbrella bird
Vampire bat
Whale
Woodpecker
Wesil
X Ray tetra
Yellow baboon

Zebra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.